torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

Why do I paint people and faces?

I keep painting faces. The same face over and over again. Isn't that funny? I asked my therapist. Me who rarely gets along with people can't stop painting them. I should be painting landscapes or flowers. Or abstract stuff; that would be even cooler. Not at all; on the contrary, she said. No wonder you paint people. You want to figure them out. Makes sense, doesn't it?



Here are some of my latest faces.
Living in the woods is good for your health. Watercolour on paper 2015.

Miss Oxazepam 2015. Watercolour and ink on paper 2015.

Blondie. Watercolour and ink on paper 2015.

You gotta love the cage you're in. Watercolour and ink on paper 2015.

Don't make me say it. Watercolour and ink on paper 2015.








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti