sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2015

Blue Women make their comeback

It was bound to happen: the Blue Women are back. I used to paint them as a teenager, and I don't seem get rid of them when I'm middle aged.

Maybe coming back isn't such a bad thing. After all, these things do have their motivation. For me, it's absolutely tiring (and even agonising) to be trivial, cute, and lovable. 

This blog post has two works: C'est trop fatiguant d'être aimable (It's too tiring to be lovable) and Out of bounds (Hors limite). 

Once again I noticed how important it is to paint on decent paper. (I hate how the paper in Out of Bounds reacted, but I'm still posting it here because I somehow like the arrangement.)

C'est trop fatiguant d'être aimable. Watercolour on paper 2015.
Out of Bounds. Watercolour on paper 2015.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti